Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Christmas at War

Today's double post came about inadvertantly. I had this Melissa Etheridge track that I wanted to share but since I'm not really into her music, it's just been kinda languishing here on my hard drive. Then today I was going through the stacks to pick a song and I came across a Dogbowl tune from 2001 and thought, yeah, that's the one. Then I realized that thematically it goes perfectly with the Melissa Etheridge tune, so here they are: two anti-war xmas songs. The Dogbowl track is from an album called Fantastic Carburetor Man and the Etheridge track is from her new best of (buy it).

The 1972 Christmas Bombing of North Vietnam - Dogbowl
Christmas in America - Melissa Etheridge
- - (both songs in a zip file)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?