Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

I Was Thinking I Could Clean Up for Christmas

In order to make up for slacking 'round these parts, I'll be posting morning, noon and night in an effort to assuage my feelings of guilt. Here's a nice new track that may have slipped by some of you. It's from Aimee Mann's most recent album, The Forgotten Arm (buy it). It's a <sarcasm>happy little number</sarcasm> about a junkie who's talking (as most junkies are wont to do) about getting off the stuff.

I Was Thinking I Could Clean Up for Christmas

It's probably unneccessary for me to point this out but in case you're not familiar with Ms. Mann, she used to be in the '80s band 'Til Tuesday. Useless trivia: long ago she used to work for the company that I currently work for--FACT.

Comments:
Morning, noon and night, eh? I'm gonna be watching!

Santa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?