Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Christmas Day

What About George was a band from 'round these parts (Boston). A friend of mine even used to work with George at the ice cream place aound the corner from my place of employment. Anyway, I don't remember ever hearing about them when they were around (mid to late-'90s). I don't even remember how I came across this song. Probably at the radio station, but maybe at the store. I guess that's not even important.

Christmas Day

Rollicking, up-tempo power-poppy goodness with a solid beat and gratuitous sleighbells tagged on the end of the song. It's from an EP released in 1996 called Just a Touch (buy it) and was co-produced by Dave Minehan of the Neighborhoods.

Comments:
Hey now, that is FUN! Thanks for another rare holiday nugget. I love power pop of all stripes, so that's an added bonus. Keep 'em comin', man!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?